Friday, January 29, 2010

Project 365 Day 29

It has been raining here for a couple of days and the snow has taken quite a hit.  The kids on the street have been cooped up inside and couldn't wait to get out.  My dd had her best friend over for a playdate and three of her friends from the street came to ask them to play outside.  I decided to take them all to the park where it was easy for me to supervise and there was lots of opportunity for fun for them.   On the way there, they climbed every snow pile and then slid down the opposite side. At the park, they played and played and played...and played and played and had a great afternoon. About half way home, two of them crashed and said they couldn't go any further...the other three immediately followed suit. They were so cute and so exhausted I had to smile... and take a pic, of course.

I call this:  Too pooped to play...



Have a great day!

No comments: