Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365 Day 13

Here is my "that's not good".  About 7 years ago, I bought a timex ironman watch because it had a countdown timer.  It quickly became my favorite watch.  It was comfortable, had 2 alarms, multiple time zones, could be worn in the swimming pool and operated easily with mittens on in the winter. 

Over time, the battery needed replacement, the face was scratched, I had to use a hair elastic to keep the strap from flapping around.  None of that mattered because I loved the watch.  It became a part of me.  Last fall, the strap broke...boo hoo.  I could not find a replacement strap...boo hoo hoo. 

The good news is ... I got a whole new watch shiny and scratch free.  Dh found an updated version of my fave watch.  It's just great!  I love it and him!




Have a great day! (even if it is the 13th!)

No comments: