Monday, May 10, 2010

Project 365 Day 130

My dh left for work this morning without getting me up...sweet man.  Our dd was also asleep...woo hoo.  So, I took advantage and closed my eyes again.  I woke up again a while later to sounds of dd playing legos.  I crept out quietly to catch her playing on her own and maybe to surprise her.  I was the one who was surprised when she turned and smiled at me with a mouth full of blue teeth.


Apparently, she did not want to wake me from my nap and went downstairs to get herself something to eat.  She was looking for chocolate chips, not exactly the breakfast of champions, but how do you blame a 5 year old with free reign of the kitchen.  Unsuccessful in her quest, she did find decorative sugar...you know...the kind you sprinkle on cupcakes and shortbread cookies.  She poured some out in her hand and feasted on blue sugar.

I couldn't resist taking a picture.  I love this look of happy guilt with a dose of michevious joy!

Hoping you all had a sweet day!

No comments: