One goal I set myself for this year was to eliminate much of the excess junk we have collected in our basement. Two years ago dh and I went through everything and stored it all in one room so that we could paint the floor. The intent was to then shift the stuff to be kept into another room when the floor was dry and to finish painting the floor. For one reason or another, that job just kept getting delayed and the junk pile grew. This week, we cleared out the room, moved much of the junk to the garage for a sale and I finally painted the floor. Dh captured the last moments of a job that has been on the to to list for a very long time. I'm so glad to finally be able to check it off!
Have a great day!