Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 365 Day 51

Home again!  I love to go, but there's nothing better than coming home.

Today was the final workshop in my Nate Gates photo class.  He had a model for us and we spent about an hour and a half on the waterfront taking pics with his coaching.  I learned a great deal with camera in hand and immediate feedback.  Then, we went back to Wild Lily or a session on processing/developing.  It was great.  I have been wandering around in my photography and PSE and Lightroom for a long while with only a little progress.  Nate's demonstration answered many questions and gave me tips I may never have found on my own.

I could not choose just one shot.  I was pleased with several of them and liked the different finishes they show.  So...here are a few of my faves...
 
I will probably choose this one for my 365 scrapbook, because it tells the story of today's workshop...and I like the funky angle view.


Here is a closer shot.  Beautiful girl n'est-ce pas?


Have a great day

No comments: