Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365 Day 36

Housebound...ughh!

I enjoy winter when you can get outside and do something.  Snowstorms that keep you cooped up inside make me sad.  We have been living a blizzard for the last 12 hours or so and it is expected to last for the next 24 hours.  Here is the view from one of my kitchen windows...to think that yesterday I could see grass.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.



Here's hoping all of you are safe and warm

UPDATE!  Ughh...it continues...

It's only 9:00 and they say we'll get another 20-25 cm before morning and it will continue to snow throughout the day tomorrow.  Sunday better be a SUN day so we can at least go sliding and enjoy the snow!


View from inside this window... all of this is new snow today :)



It's interesting to note how snow drifs in bizarre ways.  There is no snow in front of the garage!

No comments: