Friday, December 31, 2010

Project 365 Day 364

I miss my Nan a lot at this time of year. She loved any reason to celebrate and Christmas was no exception. She brought this battery operated, walking and jingling Santa to our house when we were young and I don't think we could have been more impressed if Santa himself came through the door. Needless to say, he still occupies a place of importance among the decorations at my Mom's house. Thanks for supper again tonight Mom!


Nan was truly awesome.  Here is a video which shows some of what she was like.  Socially outgoing, excellent dancer, talented story teller, skill full friend maker and fun filled.  I made this shortly after she passed.  I still watch it to bring her back to us.





Have a great day.  If you still have your grandparents...love them and let them know it.

No comments: